Musica Para el Alma

lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

evangelio en ingles

Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Gospel
He is pointing out to the disciples and said, Here are my mother and my brothers
MATEO (12.46 to 50):

At that time, Jesus was speaking to the people when his mother and brothers stood outside trying to speak with him.
One told him, "Hey, your mother and your brothers are outside and want to talk to you."
But he replied that warned him: "Who is my mother and who are my brothers?"
And, pointing with his hand to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. Whoever does the will of my Father in heaven, that's my brother, and my sister and my mother. "

Lord's word

WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Tuesday, July 19, 2016: MATEO (12.46 to 50): (Pointing with his hand to his disciples, said, These are my mother and my brothers). The Lord gives me a lesson in good manners, when he is speaking, I shut up and be quiet, and just listen (* Shema Yisrael, Adonai Elohenu, ADONAI EHAD *), there is no excuse Varga, to divert my attention, and so that my ears do not stop listening carefully to the words of the Lord. I feel a great joy, because I can see clearly that the most important thing for him is that I listen and listen for his voice to his word, when he speaks to me, shows me that I am his brother, and his love to my, it is stronger than their relatives lasos. In short: * he has come just for me *.
"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"