Musica Para el Alma

martes, 12 de julio de 2016

evangelio en ingles

Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Gospel
You have hidden these things from the wise and have revealed them to simple people
MATEO (11.25 to 27):

At that time Jesus said, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to simple people. Yes, Father, so you thought best. All things have been delivered my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. "

Lord's word

WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Wednesday, July 13, 2016: MATEO (11.25 to 27): (You have hidden these things from the wise and revealed them to simple people). This exclamation of the Lord makes me see, what the Lord bothers me and want to boot from my heart, * my wise and my understanding *, and for that he becomes designer and using a sewing machine, which has the power to pierce the fabric pieces while letting good unit, and forming a beautiful work, like taking my hatred and my pride and perforate on the sewing machine, for me the end is a work of peace, take my pride and my rebellion, sew on your machine and the end of my leave a garment with the ability to see the love and kindness of the people who love me, and sew on your machine, my bitterness and my envy, that I'm a garment filled with joy, with the ability to spread joy to everyone, the Lord calls me to ask the Father, which is revealed in my life, so I would not worry me so much, because I love, if not in doing my best to love the other. Holy Father, grant me the gift of charity
"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"