Musica Para el Alma

martes, 28 de junio de 2016

EVANGELIO EN INGLES

St. Peter and Paul, Apostles
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Gospel
Reading of the Holy Gospel according to Matthew (16.13 to 19):

At that time, when arriving to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"
They replied, "Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah, still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
He asked them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter spoke up and said, ". You are the Christ, the Son of the living God"
Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! because you is not revealed no flesh and blood, but my Father who is in heaven. And so I say: you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the power of hell shall not prevail against it. I'll give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Lord's word


WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Matthew (16: 13-19) "You are Peter, and give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven." This reading fills me with joy and I used to confirm indeed that God is not a man who says and regrets that there is no guile in him, I can see with Peter, a man that writing describe the bottom of the letter, on occasion a man with an impetuous character, but equally incredulous man as a man who at one time is very passionate, and later, a liar and a coward, but a man, that when recognized, their misery and the has he cried becomes the bravest and at the same time man, the right hand man of the Lord with more responsibility on the work of the Lord, the revelation of God in Peter, and recognition of the Lord, that was his father who authorized, and see this detachment of the Lord to spend all this his disciple Peter, this is what certifies me and seals in my full and final obedience, the man that God himself, reveals who is his son, and the same child, delivers all the power given by his father, to me only remains for me the joy and hope, to be obedient, to this apostolic succession * you are Peter, and give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven *

"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"