Musica Para el Alma

jueves, 23 de junio de 2016

el evangelio

Nativity of St. John the Baptist
Friday, June 24, 2016
Gospel
Reading from the holy gospel according to Luke (1,57-66.80):

A Isabel's full time delivery and gave birth to a son. their neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown his great mercy, and they rejoiced with her. Eight days later they went to circumcise the child, and they called him Zechariah after his father.
The mother intervened, saying: "No! He will be called John. "
They replied, "None of your relatives is named."
And they made signs to his father, how he would be called. He asked for a tablet and wrote, "His name is John." They all were amazed. Immediately he released her mouth and tongue, and began to speak, praising God.
The neighbors were overwhelmed, and the news spread throughout the hill country of Judea. And all who heard mulled saying, "What will this child be?" For the hand of the Lord was with him. The child grew and her character became strong; He lived in the desert until it was presented to Israel.

Lord's word

WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Friday, June 24, 2016
Luke (1, 56-66.80) "The Birth of John the Baptist. His name is John. " For my highlights shocking in the way the woman is always a being, not belief, as if he had any authority, especially when silence husband is, when the woman speaking is a sign that we must contradict or put between said his words, but when the support of the husband appears, all are surprised, but none of the offended or thought sea she apologizes, (has happened to me, when I'm accelerating and driving recklessly, and I find myself before a vehicle, driving with all of the law, and in my brutality say, sure you're driving is a woman, * but few the times, I ask forgiveness from God, * for this perverse judgment , full of anger and pride, against a person *, who is driving under the laws of my country, * Lord forgive me for being an idiot *). And I can see that with things that relate; the words of the Lord, is the woman who causes man to receive the ability to speak, to bless, to preach. Note: behind every good preacher of the word of God, there is a woman, which is what gives strength, and is at the same time, at the most, it is claimed, to which many try to keep silence, of silence and that woman is the church. Lord I can become a reality in my life someday very wise words of Zacharias in my mouth, in my soul and in my whole being. Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, because he has visited and redeemed his people, raised up a force of salvation ...... ..

"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"