Musica Para el Alma

lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

El evangelio en ingles

Tuesday of the 13th Week in Ordinary Time
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Gospel
Reading of the Holy Gospel according to Matthew (8.23 to 27):

At that time Jesus got into the boat, his disciples followed him. Suddenly such a strong storm that the boat disappeared into the waves rose; he was sleeping.
the disciples came and woke him up, shouting, "Lord, save us, we are sinking!"
He said, "Cowards! What little faith! "
I got up, rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was great calm.
They admired wondered, "Who is this? Even the wind and the water obey him! "

Lord's word

WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Matthew (8, 23-27) "He stood wine and rebuked the winds and the sea, and a great calm." These same feelings I have lived in my life, when they have risen, big and strong difficulties, which have experienced so deep descents, where I felt that my life has no meaning, where I have come to think, it would be best to disappear, and among my cry to the Lord despair, but not a cry for help me, but cry of despair, pain, anxiety, helplessness, anger, and sheer mercy, the Lord awakens in me hope: Today I have noticed, that the Lord is always within me, but does not like the way some time, difficult of my life, shout at him as if he were my son, he was able to realize in me , I do not treat it as a good friend, I can trust all my problems and difficulties, all my intimacies. The Lord gets very upset with me because his specific mission is to be inside me, to help me, to save me, I feel a little sad, that with all that the Lord has done for me, not recognize it as my one true savior, and I still live in doubt of his love, as not knowing Who is this? It stands, fighting my enemy, that disrupts my plans and project when they want me away from your love and mercy, and I finally granted above all, the beautiful joy of peace.

"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"