Musica Para el Alma

miércoles, 29 de junio de 2016

EVANGELIO EN INGLES

Thursday, June 30: 13th Week in Ordinary Time
Gospel
(People praised God, giving such power to men)
Matthew (9.1 to 8):

At that time Jesus got into a boat, crossed to the other side and went to his city. They presented a paralytic lying on a stretcher. Seeing their faith said to the paralytic, "Courage, son !, your sins are forgiven."
Some of the scribes said: "He blasphemes."
Jesus, knowing what they thought, said, "Why do you think evil? What is easier to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'? Well, that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins. "
He said to the paralytic. ". Stand up, take your mat and go home '" He stood up, and went home Seeing this, people were awestruck and gave thanks to God who gives men such power.

Lord's word


WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Thursday, June 30: Matthew (9.1 to 8): (People praised God, giving such power to men). I can feel the joy and hope, that around me there are many people who love me, and not only they want me; but they have immense faith, and who mean well for me. But I also feel very ashamed; because often I feel that is not right, forgive a person, which I think is very sinful; because I become judge and say that does not deserve forgiveness, however bad it is, and I consider it bad, because not wearing a life model, in my dream or my book of life, and the Lord knows, all darkness that is within me, ask me what is easier to say? * Your sins are forgiven * or say * * Get up and walk. And I question and I'm thinking, and I wonder why I feel bad if the Lord, forgive a sinner? And the answer is easy, because I do not feel I am a sinner (I am saved by grace), and if I feel bad, because the Lord lift, is because I'm sitting, tied in the seat of scoffers, and I can not walk because in me it is not, it does not exist, the word freedom. Lord enlighten me with your words, with your love, with your mercy, to recognize, that * he other is much better than I *.


"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"