Musica Para el Alma

domingo, 17 de julio de 2016

evangelio en ingles

Monday, July 18, 2016
Gospel
When judge this generation, the queen of the South will rise
Matthew (12.38 to 42):

At that time, some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Jesus, "Master, we would see a sign yours."
He replied, "This evil and adulterous generation demands a sign; but you will not give more sign that the prophet Jonah. Three days and three nights Jonah was in the belly of the whale; for three days and three nights the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth. When judge this generation, men of Nineveh will rise up and make condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and here is one that is more than Jonah. When judge this generation, the queen of the South will rise and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and here is one that is more than Solomon. "

Lord's word

WHAT YOU SAY
THE GOSPEL
Monday, July 18, 2016: MATEO (12.38 to 42): (When judge this generation, the queen of the South will rise). I've had those moments where I ask a question to the Lord. I lot of times, I wanted to buy favors from God, and one of the things I've done is, (I will give a sum of money to the first person I see I need it, count your Lord, make me follow a good job, or something I want), have offered fast, walk, silicon, that I have done in my despair, in my impatience, my desire to get something, I get like drowning in despair, steric, and I noticed a life saved when a person is drowning and is in panic in that situation, he gives a heavy blow to bE ABLE to immobilize and thus save his life. That beat gives me the Lord to me, with this answer he gives me, so I could reassure and I can understand that he is my lifeline.
"Whoever desires and wants love, with the heart as the Lord: become, SANTO"