Musica Para el Alma

sábado, 25 de junio de 2016

EVANGELIO EN IGLES

13th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Cycle C
Sunday, June 26, 2016
Reading from the holy gospel according to Luke (9.51 to 62):

When meeting time was being taken to heaven, Jesus decided to go to Jerusalem. And he sent messengers ahead. On the way, they entered a village of Samaria to get things ready. But they did not receive him, because he was heading for Jerusalem.
Seeing this, James and John, his disciples asked, "Lord, do you want us to call down fire from heaven to consume them?"
He turned and rebuked them. And they went to another village. While they were on their way, said one: "I will follow you wherever you go."
Jesus answered him, "Foxes have burrows, and the birds nest, but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head."
To another he said, "Follow me."
He said, "Let me first go and bury my father."
He replied, "Let the dead bury their dead; you go and proclaim the kingdom of God. "
Another said, "I will follow you, Lord. But let me first say farewell to my family."
Jesus replied: "He who casts hand to the plow and looking back is not worth for the kingdom of God."

Lord's word